When life gets dark and bumpy, squeeze the life out of it, add some sugar and vanilla, and turn it into banana bread!
- 3-4 mooshy bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 T vanilla
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 cups of flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
The How To:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prep your cupcake tray. I spent about $10 on this one at Ross and will never look back. I also asked for silicone cups for Christmas and my Seaster was nice enough to gift them to me. I sprayed each cup with a quick spritz of nonstick cooking spray.
- Mush the banana first in a large mixing bowl, then add the eggs, oil, and vanilla and mix with a whisk. Slowly add the sugar and mix again.
- In a separate bowl, add all of your dry ingredients: flour, salt baking powder, and baking soda. Sift.
- Slowly add (like 1/2 – 3/4 cup at a time) your dry ingredients to your wet. Incorporate with a whisk but don’t over mix.
- Use a small ice cream scoop to scoop an even amount of batter into each cup.
- Bake for about 11 minutes. Serve warm!